Welcome to the Maserati of Salt Lake City Service Center!
Our expert technicians are ready and eager to return your Maserati to mint condition
as quickly as possible, no matter what the problem is. We know that
experiencing car issues is hugely frustrating and inconvenient, and our Service
Center staff will give you the top customer service and do all they can to
alleviate your stress. Whatever your car needs, you'll receive only the best
service for your new or pre-owned vehicle and be back on the road in a timely
manner. The Maserati Salt Lake City Service Department is here to give you the best Maserati service possible. If you're wondering where to get the best service for your high end car, trust Salt Lake City Maserati Service. We're here to help!
To schedule a service appointment you can give our service department a call at (855) 418-2572 or use the form to the right. We look forward to hearing from you and taking care of your vehicle.
Maserati Roadside Assistance Program
Maserati North America offers Maserati Roadside Assistance throughout the new car limited warranty period on all new Maserati vehicles
sold in the USA and Canada.
Available 24/7 toll-free at 1-888-371-1802
- Roadside assistance and recovery: a recovery vehicle which will tow the Maserati vehicle from the place where it is immobilized to the nearest Maserati authorized repair shop or service center, or to the nearest fuel station, or which will replace on-the-spot the damaged tire (the only tire that may be used for this operation is the spare one provided with the vehicle)
- Taxi for picking-up and delivering back the replacement vehicle: following the transportation of the Maserati vehicle to an Authorized Repair Shop
- Replacement Vehicle: whenever more than 4 hours of labor certified by the Authorized Repair Shop are required to repair the Maserati vehicle
- Homeward travel for passengers or provision of their onward journey: whenever the repairs require over 24 hours of labor, as certified by the Authorized Repair Shop
- Recovery of the repaired vehicle: by suitable transport means, a driver or a rental vehicle or a plane or railway ticket
- Hotel accommodation expenses: whenever the vehicle at the Authorized Repair Shop cannot be repaired in a day
- Repatriation of the vehicle from abroad: If the stop for repairs requires more than 5 working days certified by the Authorized Repair Shop or if the vehicle cannot be repaired at a local workshop
- Lack of fuel.
For more information on the Maserati Roadside Assistance Program please contact us